2 homes on over six acres, bordering a scenic pond, with great area views.
The main home is large, with two Master bed & bath combinations, plus bonus rooms for guests, hobbies, crafts, office or library space, play rooms, etc. On the main level, the Master features a walk-in closet in the bathroom, double sinks, plus a nice walk-in shower. Both the main level Master and office boast Pella French doors leading out to the covered Redwood wrap around porch and provide nice views of the Ute Mountain and Mesa Verde. The main floor also provides the living room, kitchen, dining, laundry, a half bath, and two foyers. There is plenty of storage in the house and within the attached garage, including multiple pantry applications. Upstairs offers a nice family (or private) area with a balcony overlooking the living room below, and it also features beautiful southern and SW views, enjoyable especially from a generous window seat. Also upstairs is the 2nd master bedroom with a large walk-in closet and full master bathroom, as well as another bedroom, full hall bathroom and spare room: guest room, hobby/craft room, office, etc (no closet).
The home has natural gas service for hot water baseboard heat and evaporative cooling. A pellet stove in the living room provides ample heat throughout the main living areas, however. All three bedrooms have ceiling fans; all rooms have been wired for cable and speakers. There are Pella windows throughout the house and six-panel doors, too. The kitchen includes all appliances, oak cabinets, tile floor, four lazy Susans, and a cabinet pantry. Enjoy casual or formal dining in one, with a separate dining area just off the kitchen, with splendid views!
Patio home.... A second home on the property is about 1144 SF with a large bedroom, open living area, including the kitchen and dining, plus an office or nursery (no closet), and a full bathroom with plenty of space for the washer and dryer. This guest home is on a slab, so no stairs! And it offers concrete parking spaces right up front. Glass Pella doors lead out to the fenced back yard, shared with the main house, and it has an additional fenced yard for play and/or pets. Consider rental possibilities or extended family privacy with this bonus home.
The property enjoys use of a large, shared pond with a neighbor to the East. From this pond comes the deeded water known as 0.15 c.f.s. of adjudicated water from the Sheppard Pump as decreed on May 30, 1986 in Case No. 85 CW 37, Water Division 7, State of Colorado.
The one -car garage used to be two... and can be converted back, per Seller instructions. Some other notable information from the Seller:
- Mclain hot water heat, boiler
- Pella windows and French doors
- Dining room bay window
- Fenced garden area
- Heavy duty carpet and padding in the living area
- Aspen and Walnut wall coverings
- Laundry room has tiled floor, Aspen & Walnut wall covering, sink
- Both Masters are generously proportioned
- 12" insulation
- Evaporative coolers: main house, garage, guest house
- Pellet stoves: main house and guest house
- Heated garage - hot water, ceiling mount
- Guest house - oak kitchen cabinets, appliances included
- Guest house - forced air heat (natural gas) and pellet stove
- Guest house - commercial carpeting
- Guest house - Patio home!
- Carport (quonset) - covers up to four automobiles
- Negotiable items are available
- Main house septic: 2500 gallon tank
- Guest house septic: 1800 gallon tank